Our Lenox Truffle SPC Flooring with brown and gray wood tones provides exceptional quality craftsmanship that will exceed your flooring performance expectations. With an overall thickness of 5.5mm and a 20 mil wear layer, this series is the optimal choice for any indoor project.
- $4.38/SQ FT
- Coverage/Case: 21.27 SQ FT
- Plank Size: 7”W X 48”L
- Surface Texture: Light Embossed
- Total Thickness: 4.5mm + 1
- Wear Layer: 20 mil
- Installation: Float & Click with Uniclic Technology
- Residential Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Light Commercial Warranty: 15 Years
- Floor Score® Rated
SPC flooring, commonly referred to as Stone Polymer Composite flooring, is a vinyl flooring material that contains a rigid core consisting of limestone, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. Utilizing a stone composite makes the flooring virtually waterproof*, offers a high level of dent and scratch resistance, and performs well in geographical areas with drastic temperature changes and/or humidity levels.